Tuesday 23 May 2017

Distress Ink Box

Hey there, good to see you again! Hope you are all ok!

Today I'm showing you something completely different!!  Over the last month or so I've been collecting Tim Holtz Mini Distress inks.

I had them popped in a plastic box until I found a purpose made box for them from Candy Box Crafts.

What I didn't realise was that the box was flat packed, and had to be made up. Craig to the rescue!!!!  Craig made the box up for me, I primed it ready for painting, Craig then painted it, stencilled it and applied a coat of acrylic gloss paint to seal it. It was a lot of work, but I love it!

 

I used my Thickers gold glitter alphas to personalise my box, and I bought some beads from Hobbycraft to put on the cord for the box lock.

 

This is what it looks like on the inside. The box does hold the bigger pads too, but since I've taken this photo I've completed my collection of mini Distress inks, and my box is now complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment