Tuesday 23 May 2017

Just like a snowflake.....

Hey there, hope you're having a good week!!

Emily loves the snow and has been abit miffed that we've not really had any snow to talk of. The minute we did have a little sprinkling, she was straight outside.

 

I love these BoBunny vintage style papers, so I printed my photos out in black and white. I also used my new We R Memory Keepers Frame Punch Board!  As it was a winter layout, I've also used plenty of Stickles Glitter Glue that doesn't really show up on the photo.

Products used:
BoBunny Winter Wishes Chill card stock
BoBunny Winter Wishes Magic card stock
BoBunny Winter Wishes Noteworthy
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pumice Stone
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Spun Sugar
Rangers Stickles Glitter Glue Stardust
Tonic Studio Nuvo Crystal Drops Silver Lining

No comments:

Post a Comment