Thursday 18 May 2017

So Proud layout

Hey there good to see you again! Hope you're all ok!

Craig did the London to Brighton Bike Ride last year for the first time. He completed it in just over three hours, and actually finished before Emily and I could get to the finish line! We were so proud of Craig and what he had achieved. He had been out on his bike for months before hand slowly clocking up the miles.

 

To record the memory, I scrapped a picture of Craig and his bike and his medal. I used one of the fundamental rules of Scrapbooking and let my photos dictate the colour of my card stock. I normally also put my photos nexrnyo one another, so I tried a different configuration this time, which I loved!

Products used:
Illustrated Faith Bright & Brave Epistles card stock
Illustrated Faith Bright & Brave Unconditional card stock
Illustrated Faith Bright & Brave Geared Up card stock
Illustrated Faith Bright & Brave Tabbies
Illustrated Faith Bright & Brave Card stock stickers
Simply Creative Black Glitter Alphas
Simple Stories Emoji Love Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment