Thursday 25 May 2017

Soaking up the sun.... planning!

Hey there, good to see you again! I'm showcasing a layout today of me, planning in the sun at Brimham Rocks last year.

The kiddies and Craig love to climb the rocks, but I really don't. Craig parked me on a bench and bought me a cup of tea, and left me with my new planner.

 

I love the pastel Evho Park papers, they just screamed summer to me! I also love all the flamingos in Scrapbooking stash too, so the tag had to go on my layout.

 

Here's a close up of all my layering on my layout, which I love.

Products used:
Echo Park Paper Summer Dreams Paper Pad
Crate Paper Oasis Vostal card stock
Echo Park Paper Co Summer Dreams Ephemera
Stampin' Up! Mini Stapler
Echo Park Paper Co Element stickers
Lottie Loves Paper Puffy Stickers
Amy Tangerine Stickers
Bella Blvd Wonky Alpha Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment