Saturday 10 June 2017

May Card Swap Challenge - Buttons and Bows

Hey there good to see you again! Today I'm showing the 2 cards I made for Mays Card Swap Challenge. The theme was Buttons and Bows.

Here is Card 1.

 

I used my Silhouette to but all the elements. I cut the card, then the yellow band of buttons, then loose buttons in different colours. I also cut the bows from Card stock.

Here is Card 2.

 

This time I decided to literally make a button Card. I used my Silhouette again to cut out the button Card, and I'd already cut the buttons.

To add abit of dimension, I used Tonic Studio Nuvo Glitter Drops.  Both my recipients loved their cards!

Products used:
Stampin' Up! Soft Suede Card stock
Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise Card stock 
Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight Card stock
Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo Card stock
Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder Card stock
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Card stock
Stampin' Up! Real Red Card stock
Stampin' Up! Basic Black Archive Ink
Stampin' Up! Labeller Alphabet Stamp set
Stickles Glitter Glue - Lavender 
Tonic Studio Nuvo Glitter Drops - Ruby Slippers
Tonic Studio Nuvo Glitter Drops - Sherbert Shimmer
Tonic Studio Nuvo Glitter Drops - Blue Lagoon
Tonic Studio Nuvo Gloss Drops - Dandelion Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment