Thursday 1 June 2017

NSD Layout - Love this girl to bits

Hey there, good to see you again!  Can you believe that today is 1st June?!  Where has the year gone!

Today I'm showcasing another layout that I completed for National Scrapbooking Day. This was a scraplift be the talented Maria, and I loved it! Here is my scraplift.

 

The scraplift was the frame and the positioning of the embellishments.  I was really pleased with how this came out, as I don't do much scraplifting.

 

Here's a close up of the embellishments and wording. Will I be scraplifting again? Yes definitely!

Products used:
Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette card stock
Illustrated Faith You are Loved - Heart a flutter
Illustrated Faith You are Loved - Paper Pieces
Illustrated Faith You are Loved - Tabbies
Stampin' Up! Mini stapler
American Thickers Eric
American Thickers Twilight
Mrs Brimbles Ladybug Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment