Tuesday 6 June 2017

NSD - Maria's Tic Tac Toe Board

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! For National Scrapbooking Day For the Love of Pretty Paper did various challenges.

The layout I'm showing you today was put together choosing 3 elements from Maria's Tic Tac Toe board. I chose Ink splatters, fussy cutting and die cuts.

 

I have cheated a little, as I've used Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock collection, so the corner paint splatters are the design on the paper. I fussy cut the stars and I used Die cut Ephemera.

 

Here is a close up of my fussy cutting and die cuts.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Experimental
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Starshine
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Die cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Accessory Stickers
Stampin' Up! Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set



No comments:

Post a Comment