Tuesday 4 July 2017

A layout using a professional photo

Hey there, good to see you again!  July already!! Where has that time gone.

Normally the photos on my layouts are taken by me, and I'm not the greatest of photographers. If I have a good photo to scrap, it's normally been taken by either Craig James or Emily.

So it was a real treat to scrap a professional photo of Emily taken when she took part in her dance show.

 

Every so often a layout just comes together, and this what happened with this one!

 

I want to show you the photo in particular. I don't mess around printing photos in all different sizes, I normally print my pictures in the usual 6x4" and cut them down to size, getting rid of the background.  This is what I did with this picture, it was much bigger then this. I just cut the photo down making Emily the focus.

Products used :
Bazzill Basics Card stock
Pebbles Tealightful Floral Patchwork Card stock
Pebbles Tealightful Bouquet
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Wild Honey
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Shaded Lilac
Pebbles Tealightful Paper Oad
Bramble Fox Love acrylic word
Pebbles Tealightful Ephemera
Pebbles Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment