Saturday 15 July 2017

A Unicorn Card

Hey there, good to see you again! Have I mentioned that I love my Silhouette machine? Well I do!! It was well worth the money!

I used my Silhouette to cut out a unicorn for a birthday I had. I'm reliably informed (by Emily) that Unicorns are the in thing at the moment.

 

I loved how this card turned out from my misted background to how my Unicorn turned out!  I'm sure you will see more Unicorns!!

Products used:
Dylusions Lime Pearl Mica Spray
Dylusions Sky Blue Pearl Mica Spray
Dylusions Hot Pink Pearl Mica Spray
Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry card stock
Bazzill Basics White card stock
White Gesso
Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Labeller Alphabet stamp set
Tonic Studios Glitter Drops - Blue Lagoon
Tonic Studios Glitter Drops - Sherbert Shimmer
Stickles Glitter Glue - Firefly
Wink of Stella Pen - Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment