Thursday 13 July 2017

Colour Fun Run

Hey there, good to see you!

On 10th June, Emily's school was holding a Colour fun run to raise money for the school to buy equipment.  As I was at a weekend Crop, Emily and Craig went to support the school.

Craig emailed me photos, and I printed them out on my Polaroid printer and scrapped them within an hour of receiving them. I used a sketch, which I sometimes do. Here's the sketch

 
Here is my layout


My Polaroid Zip printer prints out photos in 2 x 4" size, which is perfect for when you want multiple photos on a layout.

Craig and Emily had great fun, but they were covered in colour for a few days!

Products used:
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart Paige Evans 02 Card stock
Pebbles Tealightful Bouquet Card stock
Pebbles Tealightful Daydreams Card stock
Stampin' Up! Doily
American Crafts Thickers Sunshine
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment