Thursday 27 July 2017

Fun in the Sun

Hey there, good to see you again! I subscribe to a UK kit club called Lottie Loves Paper, and one of my recents months kits was very Summery.

I didn't have any summery photos until that really hot day we had mid June! Take a look at my layout.

 

Emily and Lauren had a great time in the paddling pool out in the garden! I took one picture, printed it out twice in colour on my Polaroid Zip printer, then converted the picture to black and white and printed out 2 more.  My Polaroid printer prints out 2 x 4" pictures, which are just devine.

I loved mixing colour with black n White photos, something I'll definitely do again.

Products used:
Echo Park Paper Co Summer Dreams 6x6 paper pad
American Crafts Amy Tangerine On a Whim Super Shot Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co Summer Dreams Ephemera
Pink Fresh Studio Indigo Hills Puffy Alphas
Simple Stories Summer Days Cardstock Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment