Tuesday 18 July 2017

Soulmate Layout

Those of you that know me well know that Craig and have been together since we were quite young. He is my best friend, my rock, my clown who makes me laugh, and definitely my Soulmate.

I don't get many pictures of Craig and I Together, but now Emily is older, she actually takes a good photo. This photo was taken in the gardens at Kensington Palace.

 

I love this picture and the flowers in the background means that I can use feminine papers. If you've not already done so, try flowerybpaper on a male layout. It works!!

Products used:
Basic Grey Hipster Neato/Hip Card stock
Basic Grey Hipster Radical/Hip Card stock
Basic Grey Hipster Betty/Hip Card stock
Stampin' Up! Doily
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Hickory Smoke
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stormy Sky
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Mulberry Flowers
Diamond Press Tab Die
Diamond Press Hexagon Die
American Crafts Thickers Eclair

No comments:

Post a Comment