Friday 4 August 2017

Card Swap Challenge - a double slider

Hey there, good to see you again! Today I'm showcasing my double slider card that I made for my Card Swap Challenge group.  This card was so easy to make.  Take a look.



The card challenge was to use Orange, Blue and Green. I love these hot air balloon stamps from Stampin' Up!



This is my card when it was opened! Who would have thought that the mechanism would be weary to make and uses a carrier bag!

I'm taking a break from my Card Swap challenges for a little while, so this was an excellent one to finish on!

Products used:
Stampin' Up! Marina Mist Card stock
Stampin' Uo! Pumpkin Pie Card stock
Stampin' Up! Lift Me Up Stamp set
Stampin' Up! Up and Away Thinlits dies
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Card stock
Stampin' Up! Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Mini Stapler
Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Banners Stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment