Thursday 10 August 2017

For the Love of Pretty Paper Sketch Challenge

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! One of the sites I follow, For the Love of Pretty Paper, did a July challenge. 5 sketches had been released and over the course of July, you could take part.

Here's the first sketch I completed.


This is my take on the sketch.



I wanted to take a photo of myself and Emily when we had just come out of the hair dressers. Emily insisted on taking the photo.



I used the new Pebbles Gorl Squad collection, and I love the panels of colour.

Products used:
Pebbles Girl Squad You got this card stock
Pebbles Girl Squad Happy Day card stock
Pebbles Girl Squad Fri-yay card stock
Pebbles Girl Squad Darling card stock
Bramble Fox Perspextives #Selfie
Pebbles Printed Card stock shapes
Pebbles Accent stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment