Tuesday 15 August 2017

UK Scrap Addicts large photo challenge

Hey there, hope you're having a good summer!  I've decided that I'm going to take part in more Scrapbooking challenges. UK Scrap Addicts post a challenge using a large photo.  I had the perfect photo of my gig, Jack.


The photo is a 7 x 5", a size that I never normally Scrap, but this is a great size to work with.



I love the Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Collection, so I mixed this in with a Bramble Fox Perspextive!

I'm not sure Jack was too thrilled with having his photo taken.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Stripped card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Night Sky card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Starshine card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Die Cut Ephemera 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Accessory Stickers
Bramble Fox acrylic title

No comments:

Post a Comment