Tuesday 5 September 2017

Love Your Laugh Layout

Hey there, well that's the summer nearly over. Where did that go!!!

Emily is a typical 10 year old and loves to pose for pictures, so it's very unusual to get a natural photo.  We managed to get this photo while we were in the cinema waiting area. I can't remember what we were laughing at, but I love this photo.

I also used this for my For the Love of Pretty Paper D for Diagonal challenge. I used my Silhouette to cut out a Diagonal background.



I used all different stickers to make up this layout, which is very unusual.



The minute I saw this photo, I knew I was going to use the Love Your Laugh stickers.

Products used:
Pebbles Girl Squad Girl Squad Card stock
Pebbles Girl Squad Darking Card stock
Bazzill Basics Pollen Card stock
Pink Paislee Summer Lights 03 card stock
Silhouette cut file Diagonal background
American Crafts Good Life stickers
Pebbles Accent Stickers
Pebbles Girl Squad Ephemera
Freckled Fawn Foil Cork Stars
Freckled Fawn Enamel Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment