Thursday 21 September 2017

Shine Bright Layout

Hey there!! The layout I'm showing today is based on a sketch by Laura Whitaker from scrappinaroundtheclock.blogspot.com.

I took this photo of Emily in Padstow when she had the braid put in her hair.  I turned the photo to black and white as I wanted to try a fusion of 2 collections - Shimelle's Glitter Girl and Simple Stories Emoji Love.


I loved the fusion of the 2 collections, and again this took me out of my comfort zone. I usually use 1 Collection and 1 collection only.


This close up shows how well these 2 collections go together. If you have these papers, give it a whirl!

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Lollipop Card stock
Simple Stories Emoji Love - LOL
Simple Stories Emoji Love - Be a Unicorn
Shimelle Glitter Girl - Think Pink
Shimelle Glitter Girl - Level Up
Shimelle Glitter Girl - Stickers
Bramble Fox Shine Bright Perspextive
Shimelle Glitter Girl - Lenticular and cardboard shapes
Simple Stories Emoji Love Chipboard stickers
Shimelle Glitter Girl - Corner Embellishments
Simple Stories Emoji Love Stickers
Shimelle Glitter Girl - Glitter Shaker Stickers
Simple Stories Summer Days Watermelon sticker
Shimelle Glitter Girl - Enamel Dots
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment