Thursday 9 November 2017

Tearing and sewing layout!

Hey good to see you again! I can’t believe it’s November already! I certainly don’t like the dark mornings.

I’m going to show you a summery layout that I’ve completed using a mood board from GoGo Getaway.  This was the mood board.


I took inspiration from the ice cream, the glasses, the shirt and the summer theme. Take a look at my layout,



Pictures of Jack having his one ice cream treat were perfect. I’ve also taken myself out of my comfort zone and I’ve torn the edges of my layers and the orange layer has been sewn!!

Products used:
Simple Stories Summer Days Gotta Wear Shades Card stock
Bazzill Basics Yellow Card stock
Sew Easy Yellow twine
Echo Park Paper Co Summer Dreams 6x6 paper pad
Echo Park Paper Co Summer Dreams Ephemera
Simple Stories Summer Days Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories Summer Days Chipboard Stickers
Simple Stories Summer Days Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment