Monday 1 January 2018

CALLING ALL PLANNER PEOPLE!!!!

HAPPY BEW YEAR!!!  I hope you had a great time celebrating! We had a day out in York yesterday, then saw the New a year in at home. A few Honey Gins may have been consumed and some cakes from Betty’s.

About 18 months ago, I got into planning. Not only is this another crafty outlet for me, planning also keeps my life sane most of the time.

In 2018, I’m going to show more of my planning pages, my hints and tips, what I have in my planner etc.

I’ve teamed up with the lovely Kim and Sarah at The Punk Planner and I’m able to offer any planning people out there a discount on supplies. Head to the website, details below, enter my code, and you’ll receive your discount!  Simple as that.



You can use this code as many times as you like, and there is no expiry date on it!!! 

There are some gorgeous supplies on the website, and more are added regularly.  I only use Kim’s inserts in my Travellers Notebooks, and they are great!  I can highly recommend!

Enjoy the rest of your New Years Day, and I’ll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment