Tuesday 27 February 2018

Enjoy Winter Fun Layout

Hey there, good to see you!  So, when we had the unexpected heavy snowfall a little while ago, Emily and Jack couldn’t wait to get out in it to play.  It’s been 4 years or so since we’ve had a lot of snow, so photos were taken.



I wanted to include a few photos on my layout, so printed these off using my Polaroid Zip Printer, and coupled them with a cut and sew cut file.

I also didn’t want to do the traditional blue layout. I could get away with any colour because of the fact that Emily was wearing neutral coloured clothing.



I did add a few sequins to give a little bit of a cold glitter.  The sewing on this layout was well worth the effort.

Products used:
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card stock
Bazzill Basics Petalsoft Card stock
Anchor Thread 1082
Gutterman Silver Thread
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar
Paper Issues Snowflake Stitching Cut File
Bramble Fox Enjoy Perspextive and snowflake
Bramble Fox Winter Fun Flair badge
Sequins and pearls from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment