Thursday 15 March 2018

Celebrate Friendship Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  A few months ago, Emily had her friend over to stay for the night.  When they are together, they constantly giggle and they make me laugh too.

I heard them giggling away upstairs, and this is what came downstairs to say hello.



They had decided to fill their hair with all of Emily’s JoJo Bows!  I couldn’t help but laugh.




I love the way these two girls have formed a good friendship, so I had to complete a layout celebrating this.  www.scrappysketches.blogspot.com provided the sketch for this layout.

Products used:
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Pick me Up Paper Pack
X Cut Flower Border Punch
American Crafts Thickers Pick me Up Chipboard Stickers
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Pick me Up Ephemera
Bramble Fox Pink Heart Perspextive
Gold Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment