Tuesday 6 March 2018

Winter Fun Layout

Here there! Hope you’re ok!  Emily and her friends try to go Ice Skating together once a month, and the parents take it in turn to take the kiddies.

The last time they went, it was my turn to take them, so I spent 2 hours with these crazy chicks.



You might recognise the snowflake from my other winter layout.  This was the piece of Card stock that I cut out.  Waste not, want not!

I kept this layout really simple.



I love this Winter Fun Perspextive from Bramble Fox. I love the fact that it’s clear, so looks like an icicle.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Mediterranean Card stock
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card stock
Snowflake from Paper Issues stitch and cut snowflake file
Bramble Fox Winter Fun Perspextive
Bramble Fox Snowflake Perspextive
Bramble Fox Heart Frame Perspextive
Bramble Fox Brrr Flair Badge
Hobbycraft Iridescent Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment