Tuesday 8 May 2018

Mummy’s Day Afternoon Tea

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  This year, we are seeing some pretty major milestones being recognised for Emily as she finishes her last few months of Primary School, and is preparing to go to Secondary School.

School held an afternoon tea for mum's for Mother's Day, so I went into school and had a Scone and Jam with  Emily.  Emily took the selfie as I'm not very good at taking photo's.  It was a fun afternoon, and Emily was chuffed as she was able to leave school early.


This is another new collection from Bo Bunny called Stay Awhile, and contains blues, browns and greens.  The red in my photo complimented this collection brilliantly.

This was my last ever Mother's Day event in Primary School, so it was kind of sad, but I'm so glad that I was able to scrap this memory to keep forever!

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Kraft Card stock
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile Warm Card stock
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile Card stock
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile Combo Stickers
Gold Rhinestones
American Crafts Marquee Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment