Monday 14 May 2018

My first Stick it Down Design Team Layout!

Hey there good to see you again!  Well today is a big day for me, as I'm showing casing my first Stick it Down Design Team Layout.

I was asked totally out of the blue by Ashley to join, and I was thrilled to accept!  I'm a member of the Single Page Team, which means that we create a single layout from the sketch for the month.

Here is the sketch that I had to use for May:


I loved this sketch when I saw it, and I was looking forward to sewing (what I hear you shout!!).

This is my interpretation of the sketch:


I love this layout, and may use this design and cut file again!  I love this photo of James, and I remember the fun we had that day every time I look at it, hence the title, which of course is a Bramble Fox Perspective!

To see other layouts by the talented Design Team, head over to the Stick it Down Blog.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics White Card stock
Silhouette Pie Chart Cut File
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Night Sky Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Random Card stock
Pebbles Girl Squad Good Vibes Card stock
Grey Sewing Thread
Bramble Fox Perspectives - Good Times and Borders
Pineapple Crafts Black and Silver Druzy's
Hobby craft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment